Yamaha Pianos (Advert)
Grand Piano Sales
We have a great selection of the finest yamaha grand pianos in the UK. Prices start at around £4000. Please click below for more info & photos:
YAMAHA GRAND PIANO (click for sales)
Yamaha S4 Grand Piano
6' 3" Concert Collection Grand Piano, Polished Ebony
Yamaha S Series grand pianos are instruments of rare perfection, handcrafted from the very finest materials to the highest professional standards in the Yamaha concert grand workshop. Incorporating a host of recent advances, today's redesigned S series grands are more impressive than ever, offering concert-quality features and performance for the most demanding pianists.
* Refinements in the specifications of copper-wound strings generate purer, more perfectly pitched and harmonious bass tones.
* Select bridge materials deliver warm, rich tones and extended resonance.
* Heavy-duty double casters offer improved mobility.
* Aesthetic refinements to legs, music desk and lyre, and beautiful plate and inner rim surface finishes, provide a distinctively elegant appearance.
* A lit prop safety stop guards against insecure prop positioning
What people are saying:
I've tried the Yamaha S4 last week, and I think it is just fantastic, a revelation
Being the proud owner of an S4 myself, I can unhesitantingly and
unequivocally second your assessment [above]. I was even impressed with the predecessor model which was the S400 and that
influenced my decision to acquire an S4.
If I could afford one I'd sell my C2
I am around world class pianos every day that I go to work. My company retails
Yamaha, Fazioli, Bosendorfer, Schimmel, Estonia, and rebuilt Steinways. When
it came time to purchase a grand piano for my living room I bought a Yamaha
The piano is perfect.
Excellent pianos. Can't fault them really. It's still a lot of money
I'm a lucky owner of a S4 - has been 14 months
now. I had tried a couple of Steinways, Bechsteins, Schimmels, Bluthners,
even B sendorfer... here at Kneifel in Geneva. Then I bought (together with
a friend who got himself a C3.) In the beginning I was not so certain that
this would be the right choice, since the differences seemed just nuances,
and I was just marginally convinced that putting this big lump of extra money
was OK. Now (after a proper intonation to my liking) it's totally different
- and I'm extremely happy - just marvellous!
Even this friends likes it more to play on mine ... So if the price is right you probably won't regret it!
comments taken from usenet